All work undertaken comes with a 12 month warranty.
- Full or Partial Rewiring
- Fuse Board/Consumer Unit upgrade or replacement
- Fault finding and repair to circuits
- Circuit alteration or addition
- Additional lighting points and switches
- Additional power sockets
Cooker, Oven, Hob, Washing Machine, Dishwasher replacement or new installation
Smart Home lighting and appliances controlled via Voice, App or Remote control
- Video Door Bells
- Wi-Fi boosters WiFi
- Wi-Fi Mesh Networks WiFi
- Broadband, Data, hard wired sockets
- Telephone point sockets or extensions.
- Television Antenna/Arial installation or additional TV sockets
Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Garage or Garden building electrical supply
- Garage or Garden building lighting and sockets
- Security lighting
- Door entry systems
- Outside lighting and sockets
Decorative garden and landscape lighting
Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
Remedial work resulting from a satisfactory or unsatisfactory EICR
Night storage heating installation and repair
Electric heating, Radiators, hot air, convector, infrared
- Shaver or Toothbrush sockets
- Extractor fans
Heated towel rails
Smoke, Heat, CO2 detector alarms, Hard wired or wirelessly interlinked
LED Bulb installation, from replacing one bulb to upgrading the entire property.
All work is carried out in accordance with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) BS 7671:2018 wiring regulations (currently 18th edition). All of our technicians are either registered with NICEIC (the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) or another similar authorised competent person Part P self-certification scheme provider.